Tcl8.6.7/Tk8.6.7 Documentation > Tk C API, version 8.6.7 > GetJoinStl
Tcl/Tk Applications | Tcl Commands | Tk Commands | [incr Tcl] Package Commands | SQLite3 Package Commands | TDBC Package Commands | tdbc::mysql Package Commands | tdbc::odbc Package Commands | tdbc::postgres Package Commands | tdbc::sqlite3 Package Commands | Thread Package Commands | Tcl C API | Tk C API | [incr Tcl] Package C API | TDBC Package C API
- Tk_GetJoinStyle, Tk_NameOfJoinStyle — translate between strings and join styles
- #include <tk.h>
- Tk_GetJoinStyle(interp, string, joinPtr)
- const char *
Tk_GetJoinStyle(interp, string, joinPtr)
const char *
- Tcl_Interp *interp (in)
- Interpreter to use for error reporting.
- const char *string (in)
- String containing name of join style - one of “bevel”, “miter”, or “round” - or a unique abbreviation of one.
- int *joinPtr (out)
- Pointer to location in which to store X join style corresponding to string.
- int join (in)
- Join style: one of JoinBevel, JoinMiter, JoinRound.
Under normal circumstances the return value is TCL_OK and interp is unused. If string does not contain a valid join style or an abbreviation of one of these names, then an error message is stored in interpreter interp's result, TCL_ERROR is returned, and *joinPtr is unmodified.
Tk_NameOfJoinStyle is the logical inverse of Tk_GetJoinStyle. Given a join style such as JoinBevel it returns a statically-allocated string corresponding to join. If join is not a legal join style, then “unknown join style” is returned.bevel, join style, miter, round
Copyright © 1994-1996 Sun Microsystems, Inc.