What's included in ActiveGo?
ActiveGo includes a comprehensive set of packages for Go development.
Go standard library
The ActiveGo distribution includes all of the core packages for the Go language. For more information, see the Standard library documentation.
Go sub-repository packages
The sub-repository packages that provide important functionality, but are not included in the core packages are also included:
- crypto: additional cryptography packages
- images: additional imaging package
- net: additional networking packages
- text: packages for working with text
- tools: godoc, goimports, gorename, and other tools
- oauth2: packages for making OAuth2 authorized and authenticated HTTP requests
- sys: packages for making system calls
- tour: tour.golang.org's implementation
Go community packages
The open-source community packages that add powerful capabilities to the Go language to accelerate your development.
Testing and error handling
- assert: Extended core testing capabilities to write tests more easily with assertions.
- errors: More robust error handling
API and cloud development
- aws-sdk-go: Amazon Web Services(AWS) support
- appengine: Google App Engine
- go-kit and go-micro: Building APIs and microservices
- Gorilla (mux and websocket): Web application development
- gomemcached: Distributed memory cache support for web applications