Tcl8.6.7/Tk8.6.7 Documentation > Tk C API, version 8.6.7 > QWinEvent
Tcl/Tk Applications | Tcl Commands | Tk Commands | [incr Tcl] Package Commands | SQLite3 Package Commands | TDBC Package Commands | tdbc::mysql Package Commands | tdbc::odbc Package Commands | tdbc::postgres Package Commands | tdbc::sqlite3 Package Commands | Thread Package Commands | Tcl C API | Tk C API | [incr Tcl] Package C API | TDBC Package C API
- Display *display (in)
- Display for which to control motion event collapsing.
- int collapse (in)
- Indicates whether motion events should be collapsed or not.
- XEvent *eventPtr (in)
- An event to add to the event queue. It is important that all unused fields of the structure be set to zero.
- Tcl_QueuePosition position (in)
- Where to add the new event in the queue: TCL_QUEUE_TAIL, TCL_QUEUE_HEAD, or TCL_QUEUE_MARK.
When multiple motion events are received for the same window in rapid succession, they are collapsed by default. This behavior can be controlled with Tk_CollapseMotionEvents. Tk_CollapseMotionEvents always returns the previous value for collapse behavior on the display.callback, clock, handler, modal timeout, events