Tcl8.6.9/Tk8.6.9 Documentation > Tk C API, version 8.6.9 > ImgChanged
Tcl/Tk Applications | Tcl Commands | Tk Commands | [incr Tcl] Package Commands | SQLite3 Package Commands | TDBC Package Commands | tdbc::mysql Package Commands | tdbc::odbc Package Commands | tdbc::postgres Package Commands | tdbc::sqlite3 Package Commands | Thread Package Commands | Tcl C API | Tk C API | [incr Tcl] Package C API | TDBC Package C API
Tk_ImageChanged(imageMaster, x, y, width, height, imageWidth, imageHeight)
- Tk_ImageMaster imageMaster (in)
- Token for image, which was passed to image's createProc when the image was created.
- int x (in)
- X-coordinate of upper-left corner of region that needs redisplay (measured from upper-left corner of image).
- int y (in)
- Y-coordinate of upper-left corner of region that needs redisplay (measured from upper-left corner of image).
- int width (in)
- Width of region that needs to be redrawn, in pixels.
- int height (in)
- Height of region that needs to be redrawn, in pixels.
- int imageWidth (in)
- Current width of image, in pixels.
- int imageHeight (in)
- Current height of image, in pixels.
An image manager should call Tk_ImageChanged during its createProc to specify the image's initial size and to force redisplay if there are existing instances for the image. If any of the pixel values in the image should change later on, Tk_ImageChanged should be called again with x, y, width, and height values that cover all the pixels that changed. If the size of the image should change, then Tk_ImageChanged must be called to indicate the new size, even if no pixels need to be redisplayed.Tk_CreateImageType images, redisplay, image size changes
Copyright © 1994-1996 Sun Microsystems, Inc.