Tcl8.6/Tk8.6 Documentation > Tcl C API, version 8.6.8 > GetOpnFl
Tcl/Tk Applications | Tcl Commands | Tk Commands | [incr Tcl] Package Commands | SQLite3 Package Commands | TDBC Package Commands | tdbc::mysql Package Commands | tdbc::odbc Package Commands | tdbc::postgres Package Commands | tdbc::sqlite3 Package Commands | Thread Package Commands | Tcl C API | Tk C API | [incr Tcl] Package C API | TDBC Package C API
Tcl_GetOpenFile(interp, chanID, write, checkUsage, filePtr)
- Tcl_Interp *interp (in)
- Tcl interpreter from which file handle is to be obtained.
- const char *chanID (in)
- String identifying channel, such as stdin or file4.
- int write (in)
- Non-zero means the file will be used for writing, zero means it will be used for reading.
- int checkUsage (in)
- If non-zero, then an error will be generated if the file was not opened for the access indicated by write.
- ClientData *filePtr (out)
- Points to word in which to store pointer to FILE structure for the file given by chanID.
Note that this interface is only supported on the Unix platform.channel, file handle, permissions, pipeline, read, write
Copyright © 1996-1997 Sun Microsystems, Inc.