ActiveState Platform Changelog
- Improved experience of creating a build by simplifying some of the language & platform options as well as guiding the user through the flow of getting to their first build.
- Our beta functionality of being able to make your own language builds are available for Python 2.7, 3.5 and 3.6 on Linux 64 (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, and most other flavours using Glibc 2.12).
- Komodo IDE integrated into the platform.
- Display releases sorted by date and name (instead of just date)
- Organization pages indicate if logged-in user is an owner
- Resolves issues with Internet Explorer 11
- Added chat option for support.
- Improvements to invite process including notifying users when they are made the Owner of an organization.
- Improvements to security scanning.
- Track the user that created a project.
- Treat project names as case-insensitive.
- Improvements for the project display on the Dashboard with support for distributions, releases, and download formats.
- Show pending invitations on organization member list page.
- Allow organization owners to re-send or delete pending invitations.
- Allow organization owners to send invitations where new member will also be made an organization owner.
- Updates to create account workflow
- Adds Forgot Password option to sign in page
- Organization invite page shows pending invitations for owners
- Fixes to ensure that stale pages are not retained in the browser cache
- Fix to sort Recent Activity by most recent activities
This update includes the following changes:
- User accounts: You can create and manage preferences for your account.
- Invites: You can invite other users to join your organization if you are an owner.
- Organizations: You can manage users that belong to your organizations.
- Two Factor Authentication: You can enable two factor authentication for enhanced security for your account by using the Google Authenticator.
- Upgrade Security & Compliance scan agent to work with new pypi.python.org site and API