Tcl/Tk Documentation > TkLib > QWinEvent
- Display *display (in)
- Display for which to control motion event collapsing.
- int collapse (in)
- Indicates whether motion events should be collapsed or not.
- XEvent *eventPtr (in)
- An event to add to the event queue. It is important that all unused fields of the structure be set to zero.
- Tcl_QueuePosition position (in)
- Where to add the new event in the queue: TCL_QUEUE_TAIL, TCL_QUEUE_HEAD, or TCL_QUEUE_MARK.
When multiple motion events are received for the same window in rapid succession, they are collapsed by default. This behavior can be controlled with Tk_CollapseMotionEvents. Tk_CollapseMotionEvents always returns the previous value for collapse behavior on the display.callback, clock, handler, modal timeout, events