- ScrollView - Display the visible area of a scrolled window
- ScrollView pathName ?option value...?
ScrollView displays the visible area of a scrolled window within its scroll region.
- Specifies the fill color of the rectangle.
- Specifies the color of the border of the rectangle.
- Specifies the desired height for the ScrollView.
- Specifies the desired width for the ScrollView.
- Specifies the window to view. This widget must have -xscrollcommand and -yscrollcommand options, and respond to xview and yview command. In order to make ScrollView working with other scrollbar, -xscrollcommand and -yscrollcommand options of the widget must be set before the widget is passed to the -window option of the ScrollView (for example, if the widget is handled by a ScrolledWindow, call setwidget before setting -window option).
- pathName cget option
- Returns the current value of the configuration option given by option. Option may have any of the values accepted by the creation command.
- pathName configure ?option? ?value option value ...?
- Query or modify the configuration options of the widget. If no option is specified, returns a list describing all of the available options for pathName. If option is specified with no value, then the command returns a list describing the one named option (this list will be identical to the corresponding sublist of the value returned if no option is specified). If one or more option-value pairs are specified, then the command modifies the given widget option(s) to have the given value(s); in this case the command returns an empty string. Option may have any of the values accepted by the creation command. Read-only options are not be modified.
- If mouse button 1 is pressed and dragged over the ScrollView, the top left corner of the visible area of the scrolled window is moved proportionally to the mouse displacement.
- If mouse button 3 is pressed over the ScrollView, the top left corner of the visible area is proportionally set to this point.