You are here: ActivePython User Guide » Release Notes
ActivePython 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Table of Contents
Release History and Changes (3.5)
Release date: Aug-2014
New Features & Upgrades
- Python 3.4.1
- OpenSSL 1.0.1i
- Tcl/Tk 8.6 on Windows builds
- PyPM 1.4.3
- Suppress progress bar animation if redirecting to file (applib)
- Upgrade to setuptools-5.2
- Upgrade to six-1.7.2 (release notes)
- Updated supported platform/versions:
- Added version 3.4
- Updated appdirs to 1.4.0dev
This section lists known issues with ActivePython and Python.
- The following Microsoft knowledge base articles may be helpful in solving
- ActivePython 2.5 64-bit does not include PyWin32 and SSL support.
- ActivePython 2.5 does not include documentation (Bug #90508)
- The hashlib module may not import on certain versions of RHEL and
enabled. See Bug
#88464 for a workaround.