Resetting your password
If you cannot remember your password or you need to reset it for security reasons, you can reset it.
Note: If you are signed into the Platform and want to change your password, you can do so in the Change Password preferences page.
To reset your password:
- Open your browser and navigate to platform.activestate.com.
- On the Sign In page, click the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click Send Reset Link.
- Check your email inbox for a message with the subject line: “Reset your ActiveState password” and click the password reset link.
- Enter your new password, then enter it again in the Confirm Password text box, and click Reset Password.