Resetting your password
If you cannot remember your password or you need to reset it for security reasons, you can reset it.
If you are signed into the Platform and want to change your password, you can do so in the Change Password preferences page.
To reset your password:
- Open your browser and navigate to platform.activestate.com.
- On the Sign In page, click the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click Send Reset Link.
- Check your email inbox for a message with the subject line: “Reset your ActiveState password” and click the password reset link.
- Enter your new password, then enter it again in the Confirm Password text box, and click Reset Password.