ActiveState Platform Release Notes
- Display releases sorted by date and name (instead of just date)
- Organization pages indicate if logged-in user is an owner
- Resolves issues with Internet Explorer 11
- Added chat option for support.
- Improvements to invite process including notifying users when they are made the Owner of an organization.
- Improvements to security scanning.
- Track the user that created a project.
- Treat project names as case-insensitive.
- Improvements for the project display on the Dashboard with support for distributions, releases, and download formats.
- Show pending invitations on organization member list page.
- Allow organization owners to re-send or delete pending invitations.
- Allow organization owners to send invitations where new member will also be made an organization owner.
- Updates to create account workflow
- Adds Forgot Password option to sign in page
- Organization invite page shows pending invitations for owners
- Fixes to ensure that stale pages are not retained in the browser cache
- Fix to sort Recent Activity by most recent activities
This update includes the following changes:
- User accounts: You can create and manage preferences for your account.
- Invites: You can invite other users to join your organization if you are an owner.
- Organizations: You can manage users that belong to your organizations.
- Two Factor Authentication: You can enable two factor authentication for enhanced security for your account by using the Google Authenticator.
- Upgrade Security & Compliance scan agent to work with new pypi.python.org site and API