Featured Projects: ActiveState Community Edition projects
A number of Community Edition language distributions are available on the Featured Projects page for ActivePerl, ActivePython, and ActiveTcl. These are ActiveState Platform projects, maintained by ActiveState.
- Navigate to the Featured Projects page at https://platform.activestate.com/featured-projects.
- Browse the list of available projects and click the operating system image for the language distribution you want to download.
- If you are not signed in to the Platform, you will be redirected to the Sign In page:
- If you already have an ActiveState Platform account enter your username and password and then click Sign In.
- If you want to sign in using your GitHub credentials, click Sign in with Github. You will be prompted to authorize GitHub to provide ActiveState with your email address.
- If you do not already have an ActiveState Platform account, click Create an Account enter the required information and click Create Account.
- Ensure that the tab for the operating system you want to download is selected, and click the Download button to download the installer. You can also click Fork It next to the project to create a copy of the project, or click the Overview tab to view the included packages before you download or fork it.