- Mercurial, Bazaar, and Git Support: Integration support for the Mercurial (hg), Bazaar (bzr), and Git source control systems.
- Code Formatting: Configurable commands for formatting selections and documents.
- Built on Mozilla 1.9: Komodo is now built on the Mozilla 1.9 branch, the same code base Firefox 3.0 is built on. This includes a number of bug fixes and performance improvements, and provides a more platform-native look and feel.
- Multi-Window: Komodo can now open multiple top-level windows, allowing you to configure your workspace the way you want when editing or debugging.
- SCC Checkout: A new interface for checking out working copies of a repository from within Komodo.
- Improved Tabstops: Tabstops in snippets and file templates are now more intuitive and flexible.
- Numerous bug fixes and other minor improvements.
(Read the full Release Notes.)