tDOM manual: Contents
- dom - Create an in-memory DOM tree from XML
- domDoc - Manipulates an instance of a DOM document object
- domNode - Manipulates an instance of a DOM node object
- expat - Creates an instance of an expat parser object
- expatapi - Functions to create, install and remove expat parser object extensions.
- tdom - tdom is an expat parser object extension to create an in-memory DOM tree from the input while parsing.
- tnc - tnc is an expat parser object extension, that validates the XML stream against the document DTD while parsing.