Tk >> Tk C Procedures >> Initialization
- Tk_InitConsoleChannels - Install the console channels as standard channels
- Tk_CreateErrorHandler - handle X protocol errors
- Tk_MainLoop - loop for events until all windows are deleted
- Tk_MainWindow - functions for querying main
- Tk_ParseArgv - process command-line options
- Tk_SetAppName - Set the name of an application for 'send' commands
- Tk_StrictMotif - Return value of tk_strictMotif variable
- Tk_InitStubs - initialize the Tk stubs mechanism
- Tk_Init - add Tk to an interpreter and make a new Tk application.
- Tk_Main - main program for Tk-based applications
Copyright © 1989-1994 The Regents of the University of California. Copyright © 1990-1994 The Regents of the University of California Copyright © 1992-1999 Karl Lehenbauer and Mark Diekhans Copyright © 1992-1999 Karl Lehenbauer and Mark Diekhans. Copyright © 1993-1997 Bell Labs Innovations for Lucent Technologies Copyright © 1994 The Australian National University Copyright © 1994-2000 Sun Microsystems, Inc. Copyright © 1997-2000 Ajuba Solutions. Copyright © 1997-2000 Scriptics Corporation. Copyright © 1998 Mark Harrison. Copyright © 1998-1999 Scriptics Corporation Copyright © 1998-1999 Scriptics Corportation Copyright © 1995-1997 Roger E. Critchlow Jr.