Tcl/Tk Documentation > TkLib > OwnSelect
Tk_OwnSelection(tkwin, selection, proc, clientData)
- Tk_Window tkwin (in)
- Window that is to become new selection owner.
- Atom selection (in)
- The name of the selection to be owned, such as XA_PRIMARY.
- Tk_LostSelProc *proc (in)
- Procedure to invoke when tkwin loses selection ownership later.
- ClientData clientData (in)
- Arbitrary one-word value to pass to proc.
typedef void Tk_LostSelProc(ClientData clientData);The clientData parameter to proc is a copy of the clientData argument given to Tk_OwnSelection, and is usually a pointer to a data structure containing application-specific information about tkwin. own, selection owner
Copyright © 1995-1997 Roger E. Critchlow Jr. Copyright © 1990-1994 The Regents of the University of California. Copyright © 1994-1996 Sun Microsystems, Inc.