Tcl/Tk Documentation > TkLib > GetScroll
Tk_GetScrollInfo(interp, argc, argv, dblPtr, intPtr)
Tk_GetScrollInfoObj(interp, objc, objv, dblPtr, intPtr)
- Tcl_Interp *interp (in)
- Interpreter to use for error reporting.
- int argc (in)
- Number of strings in argv array.
- const char *argv (in)
- Argument strings. These represent the entire widget command, of which the first word is typically the widget name and the second word is typically xview or yview.
- int objc (in)
- Number of Tcl_Obj's in objv array.
- Tcl_Obj *const objv (in)
- Argument objects. These represent the entire widget command, of which the first word is typically the widget name and the second word is typically xview or yview.
- double *dblPtr (out)
- Filled in with fraction from moveto option, if any.
- int *intPtr (out)
- Filled in with line or page count from scroll option, if any. The value may be negative.
moveto fraction scroll number units scroll number pages
Any of the moveto, scroll, units, and pages keywords may be abbreviated. If argv has the moveto form, TK_SCROLL_MOVETO is returned as result and *dblPtr is filled in with the fraction argument to the command, which must be a proper real value. If argv has the scroll form, TK_SCROLL_UNITS or TK_SCROLL_PAGES is returned and *intPtr is filled in with the number value, which must be a proper integer. If an error occurs in parsing the arguments, TK_SCROLL_ERROR is returned and an error message is left in interp->result.
Tk_GetScrollInfoObj is identical in function to Tk_GetScrollInfo. However, Tk_GetScrollInfoObj accepts Tcl_Obj style arguments, making it more appropriate for use with new development.parse, scrollbar, scrolling command, xview, yview