- ProgressBar - Progress indicator widget
- ProgressBar pathName ?option value...?
- STANDARD OPTIONS
-background or -bg -borderwidth or -bd -foreground or -fg -orient -relief -troughcolor
- Specifies the desired height for the progress indicator.
- Specifies the maximum value of the variable. This value must be greater than zero.
- Specifies the type of the ProgressBar. Must be one of
normal, incremental, infinite or
If type is normal, the progress indicator is drawn proportional to the variable value and maximum option each time the variable is set.
If type is incremental, the value of the progress indicator is maintained internally, and incremented each time the variable is set by its value. The progress indicator is drawn proportional to the internal value and maximum option.
If type is infinite, the value of the progress indicator is maintained internally, and incremented each time the variable is set by its value. The progress indicator moves from left to right if internal value (modulo maximum) is less than maximum/2, and from right to left if internal value is greater than maximum/2.
If type is nonincremental_infinite, the value of the progress indicator taken from the variable value, The progress indicator moves from left to right if variable value (modulo maximum) is less than maximum/2, and from right to left if internal value is greater than maximum/2.
See -variable option for special case of its value,
Default value for type is normal.
- Specifies the variable attached to the progress indicator. Progress indicator is updated when the value of the variable changes. If the value of the variable is negative, the progress indicator is not displayed (it is drawn flat with background color - usefull for ProgressDlg to make it invisible). If its value 0, progress indicator is reinitialized.
- Specifies the desired width for the progress indicator.
- pathName cget option
- Returns the current value of the configuration option given by option. Option may have any of the values accepted by the creation command.
- pathName configure ?option? ?value option value ...?
- Query or modify the configuration options of the widget. If no option is specified, returns a list describing all of the available options for pathName. If option is specified with no value, then the command returns a list describing the one named option (this list will be identical to the corresponding sublist of the value returned if no option is specified). If one or more option-value pairs are specified, then the command modifies the given widget option(s) to have the given value(s); in this case the command returns an empty string. Option may have any of the values accepted by the creation command. Read-only options are not be modified.