Welcome to ActivePerl
Thank you for using ActivePerl, ActiveState's quality-assured binary build of Perl. The latest Windows, Linux and Mac OS X builds are available for free to the community. Older versions, and both current and older versions for some additional platforms, are available in ActivePerl Business Edition.
- Perl, the binary core distribution
- The Perl Package Manager (PPM), for installing Perl extension modules
- Complete documentation
The Windows version of ActivePerl also includes:
- Perl for ISAPI, an IIS plug-in that runs Perl CGI scripts faster
- PerlEx , an IIS plug-in that precompiles and caches Perl CGI scripts
- PerlEz, for embedding Perl the easy way
Refer to the Release Notes for information about this version of ActivePerl.
ActiveState is the leading provider of technology solutions based on Perl and development tools for Perl programmers.
- ActivePerl Pro Studio, a complete package of Perl development tools and programming information.
- Perl Dev Kit, the essential toolkit for building Perl applications for UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Komodo, the cross-platform integrated development environment for open source languages.
For installation-related support issues, contact support@ActiveState.com.